Business Development Manager
Are you seeking long-term financial and professional rewards for high achievement, including paid training, an excellent benefits package and domestic/international travel opportunities? Apply today for Adelman Travel Business Development Manager position, a B2B (Business-to-Business) sales position.
- Work as a Company representative, calling on affinity organizations throughout your assigned territory.
- This position involves prospecting (qualifying potential groups for new client partnerships); presenting and marketing deluxe group tour arrangements to promote profitable growth; and managing key Company initiatives.
- Generous compensation package provided, including competitive base salary+commission program, excellent benefits package, paid training and an automobile expense offset.
- Our Business Development Managers enjoy domestic and international travel as part of their career.
- This is a position well suited for those seeking long term financial and professional rewards for high achievement.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- PC/software program knowledge
- Sales experience -- helpful, but not required
- Desire to achieve a high income
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Car Expense reimbursement
- Potential Bonus
Please email resume to Craig Howard.